We are looking to expand our software development team to meet the increasing demand from our rapidly expanding customer base.
Senior Software Engineer
Machine Learning / Data Development
We are looking for a versatile and motivated senior software engineer that specialises in Machine Learning services. This is an exciting opportunity to help design and deliver the next generation Machine Learning based products for MyPeople. You will work closely with other software engineers, business stakeholders and external data scientists to help unlock the full potential of our data.
You will be responsible for all stages of the data development process, including the design and implementation of data acquisition processes and pipelines, data cleaning and validation, modelling and training of algorithmic models, and data visualisation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
MyPeople is a unique People Analytics platform that focuses on an organisation’s culture and performance. We use a range of mechanisms to generate different measures of a company’s aptitudes in these areas. Individually these mechanisms provide a useful barometer of the company health, but together they form a powerful diagnostic tool that can guide an organisation to a healthier culture and better business performance.
The MyPeople platform is a cloud-based survey and analytics platform built using .NET and hosted on Microsoft Azure. It allows users to generate, measure and report on people culture and performance. The MyPeople platform includes some reporting and analytical tools and now requires the addition of machine learning technology to extract the maximum insight from the data generated.
It is envisaged that the MyPeople platform will become integral to business decision making and the primary source of ‘people knowledge’ for mid to large scale businesses.
In addition, the MyPeople platform will seek to integrate with and receive data from:
• Enterprise software such as HR/Finance/Payroll systems
• External abstract data platforms (such as social media, meteorological software, opens source data sets)
• Proficiency with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
• Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
• Proficiency with C# and .NET core
• Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
• Proficiency with D3 libraries and relevant charting tools
• Familiarity with cloud-based analytics engines such as Azure Databricks
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure stack is an advantage but not mandatory
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies is an advantage but not mandatory
• Experience in People Analytics and/or HR software is an advantage but not mandatory
Flexible. MyPeople has offices in Guildford and Covent Garden, London. The successful candidate can also be home office based for 3-4 days a week if preferred.
On request. Generous Salary plus pension. Share Options available for the right candidate.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org